Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Proud to Have Been Selected

I received an email from Multnomah Books yesterday.  I have been selected to review Mark Batterson's upcoming release Primal.  It will be released later this month.  I am excited at the opportunity to be one of the first people to read his book; but to be asked to review it is an honor.  I have heard Mark speak several times at various events over the last three years.  However, I never would have guessed this opportunity would have presented itself. 

While you are waiting for Mark's book to be released later this month, you can pick up a copy of mine book, The Covering of God,  at http://www.pastorric.org/  They are in stock and ready to ship.

Stay tuned for the review of Primal.  It will be up the week of December 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment