Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Interconnectedness

The end of our annual Christmas Shopping Outing was more than we bargained for.  What should have been a 3 1/2 hour drive home became an event.  Due to the weather, we changed our route home thinking the Interstate would be better than some of the State Routes.  However, an accident forced us to sit for over 2 hours.  Due to no fault of our own, our plans were greatly affected.

Many times we underestimate the power of our lives.  Our influence reaches farther than any of us imagine.  Just as our journey was delayed because of other's actions, so our actions influence lives around us.

Our lives are far more connected than we think.  My decisions affect more than just me.  My family; my friends; my leadership team; people I don't truly know; all are affected by my decisions.  The same is true in your life.  Your circle of influence radiates from your life like ripples in a pond. 

What is your life saying?  How are you influencing your world? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Americus_7 here. Dont have my profile anymore. To contact me you can use my email which i provided along with my donations.

    ReplyDelete